Returns & Exchanges
Exchanging An Item
At Juxtapose Boutique Gifts we realise the option to return products is very important.
Our return policy enables you to return your purchase for exchange or refund within 7 days of receiving it.
All products must be returned unused, and all original packaging and instruction manuals must be returned or an exchange will not issued. The safe return and shipping cost of the product is the responsibility of the customer.
We suggest that tracking and insurance be used.
A re-postage fee of $10.00 will be charged.
Unfortunately – we do not offer any form of exchange or return on 'sale' items, or earrings.
All exchange or refund items must be sent to:
Juxtapose Boutique Gifts
PO Box 718
Drummoyne NSW 1470
How To Make A Return
1. Contact Juxtapose Boutique Gifts and request a returns form. Email – email@example.com
2. Package your item carefully and ensure all original packaging and instructions are included in the shipment. Any products that return damaged or without original packaging will not be subject to exchange.
3. All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer, and we suggest using tracking and insurance.
4. Complete the Juxtapose Boutique Gifts returns form and ship to the address provided.
5. After an inspection of the condition of the item/s, we will then issue an exchange or refund for the goods received.
PLEASE NOTE: SALE ITEMS OR EARRINGS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED.
If you receive an item that is damaged please contact us as soon as possible.